Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

torsdag 24 november 2016

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...
I hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
This is for a group post for Rubbernecker Stamps just to celebrate the holiday and to inspire you.
For this card I've used the wonderful Thanksgiving Poem and placed it in centre so it really shows of.


I stamped it with VersaMark watermark stamp pad and then I went over it with my pan pastell. The fine powder will stick to the stamped image and be more vivid than the paper so it really shows.


Then I just torn my paper open in the centre so that the image will show... no use to do all that work and it won't show... lol

I hope you liked my card and again
Happy Thanksgiving

With this card I will participate in challenges at;

Links:



2 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty card and love the way you displayed the sentiment. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    SvaraRadera
  2. So pretty! This is a keepsake, not just a card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Happy Holidays
    Julie T

    SvaraRadera