Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 7 april 2017

Time to shine for Rubbernecker Stamps...
This time I've done a card with a set from the new clearstamps...
This set is called Splater Stains and I think they are so cool...


I heatembossed tha stains and I found a coffemug to go in chipboard among my stuff  and added that aswell.



This sentiment is called Cooking and Cleaning and I think it's hilarious and so me...

On sunday we have our group post in the Rubbernecker Blog and then I will show you another card I've made with the same clearstamps but it's a different aproach on them...

Don't forget that we now have challenges in the blog... take a look and participate for the chance to get an awesome prize...

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Hope you liked my card and got some inspiration from it and have a fab weekend

Links:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar