Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 18 juni 2017

Time for a teampost in our Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday.
Today I'm dancing away... lol


This card is in size 4x6. I really enjoy doing this size... Not much room for a lot of flowers and stuff and I really suck at adding stuff to my cards. The background here is done with colorbursts on heatembossed stamp "Star Flower" that will be found here and color burst you will find here.


This stamp is called "Ballet Dancer" and will be found here.


This sentiment is called "No one watching" and will be found here.

Hope you've got some inspiration from my card.

We are now in the last hours in our challenge so upload your cards asap.
You will find our challenge here.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a great day

Links:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar