Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 9 februari 2018

My turn to try to inspire you on the behalf of Rubbernecker Stamps
Today I have a little fun card for you all....


This little "Party Frog" is so cute and I thought it would be great for a "day after" card...lol


Here is a little close up of my coloring that is done with my copics.


This sentiment is what makes the card into a perfect fun "day after" card lol.
The sentiment will be found here and around it I've stamped with the "Freehand Frame Set" and then cut it out with the coordinating dies.

I hope my card will give you a smile.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog....
There are som fab prizes up for grabs...

Have a great weekend now

Copics:
YG00,01,11
G14,07,16,28
R32,35,37,39,59
B00,02,04,06,18
Y02,06,08,35,38
C1,3,5,7,9

Links:
This post in the blog
Current Challenge

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar