Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 21 april 2017

Time again for Rubbernecker Stamps...
This week I will show you some simple and fastmade cards...
For me that means CAS... lol
Today is a card made with "Birch Forest"


I've tried to stamp it with brown and green and then enhanced it with polychromos pencils.


The other coloring are done with copics,


The sentiment is done from this set.

I hope you will like my card and don't forget that we have challenges with some great prizes.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Copics and polychromos:
YG07,G82
B21,23,24
100
Juniper green, Burnt umber

Links:
This post on the blog


4 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely CAS card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic scene and fabulous coloring...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT

    SvaraRadera