Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 23 mars 2018

My turn to try to inspire you on the behalf of Rubbernecker Stamps
This week I have another beautiful lady for you...


I stamped her up with a lighter stamp pad so I could color her hair in what color I wanted...


Her name is "Eyana" and I've colored her with my copics.
I've cut her out (and the mats under her) with "Nested rounded corner rectangle small stitch die" (I did the same with the sentiment). 


And of cours I've added a sentiment aswell...
This one is from a clearstamp set called "Best Friends Etc".

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog....
There are som fab prizes up for grabs...

Have a great weekend now

Links:
This post in the blog
Current Challenge

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar